Priority Areas for Charity
– Our Focus
- Women’s education
- Women’s health
- Technical Education for women
- Financial Assistance to poor and needy to overcome poor health and nutrition and provide relief from financial hardship.
- Helping acquisition of basic education to poor segments of society, especially women to enable them to earn an honorable living. Provision of books, uniforms, fee etc. to students.
- Sponsoring deserving students in different institutions.
- Sponsoring deserving students in professional institutions.
- Sponsoring special children’s education.
- Sponsoring a school/entire class of students.
Sponsoring technical education for the poor segments, especially for girls/ladies to enable them to acquire a skill and thus lead a life with honor and dignity without dependence on others. Some of the technical training skills being sponsored are given below:
- Dress making/designing
- Hair cutting
- Hair coloring
- Interior designing
- Zari work
- Doll making
- Candle making
- Technical courses
- Any other vocational skill
Helping the underprivileged and downtrodden segment of society especially women/girls by:
- Sponsoring the treatment of diseases like cancer, TB, hepatitis C / B, renal dialysis etc. and or other ailments in various hospitals.
- Sponsoring the indigent patients in various leading hospitals who are unable to meet their treatment expenses.
Summary of Charity Works
NZT has sponsored a total of 570 girls / women students / indigent patients through various Schools / Hospitals mentioned below :
- Sponsored over 317 girls students by providing scholarship through the following schools located in under privileged areas:
- White Rose Grammar School, Baldia Town
- Kingston Grammar School, Korangi
- Galleon Public School, Safoora Goth
- Children Cosy Home, Gari Khata
- King Edward Grammar School, Malir
- 21st Century School, Malir
- The Innocent Public School, Malir
- Al-Kosar Elementary House of Learning School
- Liaquat College of Management & Sciences, Gulshan-e-Iqbal
- Preston University, Gulshan-e-Iqbal
- The Islamic Public School, P.E.C.H.S.
- Dow University of Health Sciences
- St. Patricks School, Saddar
- Jesus & Mary Convent School, Clifton
- The Garage School, Clifton
- Sponsored a total 36 special children with their teachers through The Compass School.
- Sponsored 2 girls/women – Vocational / Technical Training
- Sponsored over 215 indigent women/girls patients through the following hospitals:
- The Aga Khan University Hospital
- Patel Hospital
- Memon Medical Institute & Hospital
- Burhani Hospital
- National Institute of Blood Disease & Bone Marrow Transplant